26–28 Feb 2018 | Berlin | Germany
Breaking new ground for sustainable management of soil functions along the frontiers of soil ecosystem research
Soil as a Sustainable Resource
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission here. – Deadline: November 1st, 2017
We invite contributions (posters and oral presentations) to the following topics (detailed descriptions here).
1. Impact of agriculture and cropping systems on soil functions and ecosystem services
2. Effects of plant – microbe – fauna interactions on soil functions
3. Nutrient and carbon dynamics within the root zone as affected by soil management
4. Soil structure and water dynamics as affected by soil management
5. New sensing technologies, soil monitoring approaches and related decision support systems for sustainable soil management
6. Assessment and governance for sustainable soil management
7. Linking data and models in soil science – Towards efficient workflows for data-model integration
The abstract must not have more then 400 words, tables or images. The abstract should mention the topic and it has to be marked as poster or oral presentation.
Early Career Student Oral Presentation and Poster Awards
At the conference, we will present BonaRes Early Career Student Oral Presentation and Poster Awards. Eligible are students attending the conference that
1. are first author and personally present an oral or poster presentation at the conference;
2. are a current undergraduate (e.g., BSc), postgraduate (e.g., MSc) student, or PhD candidate.
There will be one award for the best oral presentation and a second award for the best poster presentation.